Altavoz has pioneered the development of Distribution as a Service (DaaS) for other distributors. And we want our suppliers to know our business is a service not your music. With that in mind our parnters can choose how they want the release to come out via our distribution deals.
Please consider a Bitcoin donation for Altavoz|Help Earth program: BuyIndieSuportLocals.org
622 Hungerford Dr. STE 2
Rockville, MD 20850
Location GITN: 0632467000004
Hours: 9-5 M-F
Share Altavoz on Linkedin
Physical Distribution Deal
Cassettes, CDs and Vinyl are still selling
Ask anybody “in the know” and they’ll be quick to tell you that’s digital distribution is where you should put your music. After all, everybody gets their music through iTunes, and nobody bothers with physical media. That’s common knowledge. Of course, it’s also completely false. The truth is, 60% of all music sales in last week according to MusicCapitalist were either CDs or vinyls, sold at your average retail store.
Now with Altavoz direct to store distribution you’re not the bottom of the some giant amped up business. Altavoz and it’s sales team push our catalogs directly to retailers cutting out the monolopy in the middle. With over 3000 outlets in just Musicstores and more coming online via PopUpRecordStore.com Altavoz with it’s ArtistsOwned.co concept is new paradigm of Physical Distribution
The Altavoz Difference
We think you deserve that chance. The big labels are out to wring every penny out of artists, but we don’t think that the music business has needs to say that way. We think that it is better to partners with our artists, rather than adversaries. We don’t think it’s right to conjure up contracts hundreds of pages long just to confuse people. We’re out to help artists, not use them until there’s nothing left and our plan for physical only distribution is very simple.
Click Mike above to submit application
Please call, text or leave a message about any questions or concerns or
Altavoz Entmt is pleased to announce the addition of Manufacturing on Demand Music MODM as a new service. Our label SOV just made this press release available. This is a new choice for Artists, Bands and Labels when considering whether to offer a physical release, especially in CD format vs Vinyl or Cassettes. This new approach to manufacturing will also our whole supply cycle to truly use the BuyingThis(TM) capabilities of Altavoz to pinpoint and deploy physical music in nearly in real time – based upon our Fan Heat Map and pre-sales from Amazon.com Bestbuy.com FYE.com Target.com and Walmart is part of our promise of being the Future of Entertainment Today(TM).
What is MODM Simply ship us or digitally transmit printer-spread paginated artwork, that is stored in our print-ready reproduction process; include music in WAV or FLAC formats, choose a Template format give us the permission to offer this Dic-on-Demand services in the form of album burns to Redbook CD (meaning only one burn may be provided to purchasing consumer per sale of said album) and we’re ready to go into mass production from 1-100000.
MODM for our Libary Distribution Deal(TM) and School Music Deal(TM) partners moves the conversation from should we to why not. The risk is asymmetric to the advantage. Since Altavoz has already seen the power of having product in the digital and physical music ecosystems. Making it happen when and only there is a demand is the next logical step.
In the words of our partners at AMPED “MOD maintains the fire and viability of physical CD’s by preserving and expanding the titles currently available to consumers today. Because we’ve reduced the risk down to the cost of an one-day seminar.
This is truly unprecedented for large catalog owners of labels that are running on dreams and shoestrings.
Give us a call 800-229-3764.
The Honor Man
July 1st, 2016 available as MODM
Brendan’s love of athletics followed him from childhood to his father’s alma mater DeMatha Catholic High School in Hyattsville, MD. Brendan was part of a DeMatha family legacy that included eight of his uncles. Brendan’s two brothers and numerous cousins have since followed suit. At DeMatha, Brendan was a decorated athlete in football and baseball. He also played DeMatha basketball and ran track. As captain and team MVP, Brendan led the 1998 DeMatha Football team to national rankings and was recruited by the United State Navel Academy NSNA his senior year. Upon graduating from the USNA, In May 2004, Brendan graduated from the Naval Academy and was commissioned as an Ensign. He began his naval career as an Intelligence officer, and was deployed first to Korea and then Iraq. Upon completion of those tours, Brendan requested and was given a lateral transfer to Naval Special Warfare community in 2006, where he earned the right to attend Basic Underwater Demolition/SEAL training, known as BUDS. BUDS training is considered the most grueling and demanding military training in the world. Each BUD/S class starts with approximately 290 men and an average 10 men make it through to graduation.
This is reflected by SEALs motto, which is “The only Easy Day was Yesterday.” Brendan joined his fellow BUD/S selectees in Coronado, CA as part of Class 265 in 2007. Brendan graduated from BUD/S in June 2008 and was bestowed with the highest honor a BUD/S graduate can receive, being named “Honor Man.” This distinction is given to the best graduate in each class. Upon graduation from BUDS Brendan was assigned to SEAL Team THREE.”
To learn more please visit and donate to http://www.brendanlooneyfoundation.org/
As a documentary was being prepared about this incredible story of Brendon Looney (See the Youtube Video) the school that was the catalyst for Brendan and his two other brothers DeMatha Catholic High School, the facility, staff and friends which helping to make this documentary decided to put together a soundtrack from the roots of Brendan’s Irish and Military upbringing and this communities and the world as a whole collective loss all reflected in “The Honor Man”. Fetchers 19 tracks giving us a story, rendition and ode to the greatness of Brendan’s life. So to ensure this model tale of valor is wide known. The Honor Man will now being released digitally and physical to every store, library and content partner that wants to be part of this great still unfolding story.
Track Information coming soon:
The proceeds of this are earned by DeMatha Catholic High School to support Brendon Looney’s Scholarships under our 1st School Music Deal(TM) and simple by the sales, streaming and library checkouts that the fans of this story, Irish music and DeMatha can now however they want to be BuyingThis(TM) our DaaS service ensure that obtention retailers are aware of the Fan Heat Map for this or any release.
Ultimately what and how DeMatha and AltavozEntmt make physical (Blu-ray, Cassette, CD, DVD, Vinyl) the fans of this release and DeMatha will help to determine this part of the music production equation. And, the when, where and how it goes out is what our experience and technology can offer DeMatha or your school. What does this mean? In our Model, Before a single unit is made let alone shipped — AltavozEntmt’s ability to offer pre-sales (Amazon.com, Bestbuy.com, iTunes.com, FYE.com, Target.com and walmart.com all tied to our collective collection intelligences about this release and thus an informed whole supply chain is now able to see the Market for this and offer a pinpiont distribution solution.
DeMatha Catholic High School, named after Saint John of Matha, is a four-year Catholic high school for young men located in Hyattsville, Maryland (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maryland), USA (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States). DeMatha is known for its excellence in academics, music, arts, and athletics. DeMatha is a member of the Washington Catholic Athletic Conference, and is under the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Washington. For more information, visit http://DeMatha.org.
About School Music Deal
Altavoz Entertainment, Inc. (OTCPK:AVOZ) Press Releases:
- July 7th 2017 – OTCMKTS News Altavoz signs Music With Mar.(TM) to Library and Digital Distribution deal. Starting with 20 titles Maryann “Mar” Harman will be have her extensive children’s educational catalog distributed by Altavoz.
- June 26th 2017 – Tampa Bay Musicians Get Access to Global Distribution Platform with Altavoz City Music Deal™
- May 19th 2107 – Altavoz Entertainment Pushes Out New Music from Concore Entertainment and Triple Threat Productions Songs Featuring 2 Chainz and Lil Wayne ltavoz Entertainment launched two highly anticipated releases, Concore Entertainment’s album “I AM NATALIA DAMINI” from Natalia Damini and the single “Don’t Stop” from JC Triple Threat, on his own label Triple Threat Productions.
- May 1, 2017 – OTC MARKETS Altavoz announces support for Music Public Blockchain Project. Starting in 2nd quarter of 2017 all of Altavozâs catalog will be put into an open music public blockchain and weâll advocate for other distributors, publishers, all recording rights holders to do the same.
- Apr. 20, 2017 – OTC MARKETSConcore Entertainment has signed a digital physical distribution deal with Altavoz and starting with the release âI am Natalia Daminiâ out on May 19th by recording artist Natalia Damini that has features by 2 Chainz and Lil Wayne and is currently getting spins with her single Slow on Power 1057.
- Apr. 6, 2017 – OTC MARKETS Soul Real Entertainment, Inc. (SREI) has signed a full distribution deal with Altavoz Entertainment, Inc. to release a series of projects. Their first project, Constellation, is scheduled to launch in August, before that monthâs total solar eclipse. For this and other releases, SREI is taking advantage of Altavozâs Manufacturing on Demand music program and its Financed Distribution Deal.
- Feb. 14, 2017 – PRNewswire — Triple Threat Productions joins with Altavoz Entertainment, Inc. for digital & physical distribution services around the release of JC aka Triple Threat’s new record “I Know” written by JC aka Triple Threat and produced by Big Duke is a modern day love song with a R&B vibe infused with Hip Hop. The official release of “I Know” shows off the artist’s sexy vocals on a smooth groove while spicing it up with his unique chilled rap style. ROCKVILLE, Md..
- Feb. 9, 2017 – PRLog — One Team One Dream, LLC (OTOD) has signed a full distribution deal with Altavoz Entertainment Inc. to release Digmata’s debut release – Digmata, The Life. As the title says it’s about Digmata and the life that made this release so special for him and all of the One Team One Dream group. The first single, with Ray Jr, is set for Feb 10th on all digital outlets and the full release to be out on April 21th 2017 “Glad to be working with Altavoz Entertainment – Taking my music from local to global” Artists/Label Owner -Digamata
Access Wire AVOZ.co is pleased to announce* the following consultant and partners: Frank Rubba, Jose, Indian Antao, Geordie Gillespie, and Jeffrey Salmon as stockholders in our Artists Owned Public company now forming in the Nation’s Capital.
Artists, Band and Label Related:
- May 13th, 2016 BlackGospel.COM ‘Songs of Phillip Carter’ released as first ‘Manufacturing On Demand’ product
- Sep 28th, 2015 IAMCLEVELAND.comBig Heff Setup Cleveland
- Dec Groove Control release ElktraMelocia digitally MailChimp
- Oct 14th 2014: DC Label El Rey signs with Altavoz PRLOG
- April 23rd 2014: Lady Cam’s “Get It Got It” Album Release Picking Up Speed PRLOG