Physical Distribution Deal Signup
- Grants Altavoz the right to distribute your music via physical distribution plan via our technology partners – also known as “Sub-Distributors” and makes no claims as to the sell though of goods.
- We will pay you 50% of all net revenues received on the sale though of your physical goods on a quarterly basis up to the 1000th sold (Single, EP, or LP) afterward we pay you 60% No payout will go out before 6 months.
- You are responsible for any mechanical or other royalties due on any cover songs or songs otherwise written or published by someone other than you.
- You agree that if we place your music for sale with our partners – you will let us manage those accounts and you will not set up a direct account with our partners during the term. Any existing accounts need to be identified at start of contract
- You will benefit from any marketing we do to promote the sale of physical goods through our partners! We will be able to use your name & likeness for marketing & promotional purposes.
- Term of license is for 24 months and will automatically renew unless either party terminates with at least 30 days written notice. Upon notice, termination would occur at end of term.
- There is a one time cost of $500 for a physical release (Single, EP, or LP) .
- PD2 (includes 1 UPC and up to 15 ISRC codes) Pre-sale links to major online any physical retailers listing in Major music sales databases.
* Sell thought is that a retailer took the inventory and sold it to end user. All unsold inventory is returnable to you.
Please call, text or leave a message about any questions or concerns or