Some changes are coming to Altavoz as we emerge into a Public reporting, digital, physical, global market force for US Made Music mean while doing so as transparent as possible. Namely more paperwork, wish we’re just kidding, however it’s for the better of all like the “The OTC Quote Widget ” as described — “is a simple and free IR web tool designed to help your company provide real-time quotes to your investors on your corporate website”– and now it’s on our main page as we’re interested in all aspect of open data. Think of it as data catnip for investors.
And! now that we’re at the point of Filing an S1 with the SEC; the point of filing the updated financials, cleaning up the Max Media Group, Inc MXMI nonfiling or even in standing in NV company and turning it into Altavoz Entertainment, Inc (OTC:AVOZ) reporting to all the agencies that we now have to make sure that suppliers and investors are both protected making AVOZ a winning investment for all parties.
On this Memorial Day Altavoz is pleased to announce that The Honor Man will be available to all stores and digital outlets July 1st, 2016. The Honor Man release is the soundtrack of from the Story of Brendan Looney’s life and it’s also the 1st School Music deal, 1st covered in Technical.ly in May of 2015 as a way for DeMatha Catholic High school to see revenue from the Music that it and other schools across the nation are making every day they’re open. It’s only fitting that “LoonyDog” be a leader on the school budget battle front.
Wanted to thank Lalita Clozel for her taking the time to learn about our multiple layers of distribution of which the School Music Deal is King and Libraries are the Queens of each USAMusicCity community.
School choirs have something many indie artists would die for: an adoring fan base — namely, their star-struck parents.
Seeking to cash in on that enthusiasm, Rockville-based indie music distributor Altavoz has launched a new deal just for schools.
In exchange for a fee, the company will get students’ music performances certified on iTunes, Amazon and YouTube.
“You need to have a community, and the larger your community the more successful your music is going to be,” said Altavoz CEO Nelson Jacobsen.
This is really taking Keith Richards “The public library is the great equalizer” idea and going the next step. By rewarding the library with exclusive content and library users and music fans the chance for hear new music for free. To learn more please visit a special website that has been setup for this innovative way to make Libraries
Altavoz is pleased to announce our special Veterans Music Distribution Deal on this Veterans Day, Nov 11th 2014. The PRWEB press announcement also features a video with Andre Jones and from Dodge City Records, talking about coming to the Altavoz Family. Just wanted to make sure that Veterans know that Altavoz has you covered for music distribuiton.
Jessamyn Sarmiento & Nelson Jacobsen nominated as finalist in InTheCapital #FifiyonFire competition in the Advocacy and Government category. “Needless to say surprised to be nominated along with 1500 others to make it down to 150 finalists is a real thrill and we owe it all to great staff and interns”. NRJ .
Read more on our blog.
If you’re a District of Columbia artists, band or label and want to get your DCMadeMusic out to the world. Our DigitalDistributionDeal.com is being offered to you via a deal with @DCONECITY and all that has to be done is enter in #DC1CITY in the Discount Code and get 10% and then tweet to @DCONECITY or @DCMADEMUSIC and tag it with #DC1CITY to unlock an addational 5% for total of 15 percent off the already bragan price of $100.
This is very limited time offer so get it now and be set for 2015 release distribution.
- A Digital Distribution to all of Top 200 online retailers, streamers, and mobile carriers.
- Ingestion into Hoopa Digital’s Public Library content management system. (there are 120,000 US Public Libraries)
- Automatic qualification for JETCO research DoULuv.it softpayment technology allowing instance tips and funding campaigns on any site